We’ve previously entailed the difficulty in detailing threats in a personal SWOT analysis. Another are people often struggle is determining weaknesses. Below you find some personal SWOT analysis weakness examples that you can use. We will as well provide a couple of tips to help you better determine your weaknesses and how to work on improving these areas.
Personal SWOT Analysis Weakness Examples
- What negative work habits and traits do you have?
- Are you late often? Do you interrupt others in meetings? This can be difficult but is a good chance to ask a trusted co-worker about.
- Is your education or training lacking?
- Has your field changed? Should you consider upgrading or adding additional certifications?
- What would other people see as your weaknesses?
- Try and visualize your work day from the perspective of a co-worker? What would they say you are weaknesses?
- Where can you improve?
- This doesn’t have to be things you can’t do. Look at things you can do well but could be doing better.
- What do avoid doing or are afraid to do?
- This can be an easy way to identify weaknesses. What do you try to avoid doing in an average work day? Things you often put off to the last second?
- Have you received negative feedback about your personality or work habits?
- Another easy one. In the course of reviews, job searches or anywhere else you’ve gotten feedback on your personality or work habits, have you been told you do things poorly or incorrectly?
- What do others think as your weaknesses ? Even if you don’t consider it as a weakness.
- A great perspective on what is holding you back can often be what others perceive as your weaknesses.
Reflecting on your weaknesses can be difficult for people. It does often help to have someone you trust give you a list of things that could use improvement. Don’t be afraid to reach out. Don’t be afraid to delve deep into your weakness and try not to be too hard on yourself. The point is to find things that you can improve upon. Remember that and good luck!
References and Additional Information: