* UPDATE: Beta version is available now at swot.networkit.today *
The beta version is focused on job seekers. Coming soon
- Custom goals
- Full personal branding suite!
Coming Soon: NetWorkIt – Personal SWOT Analysis Tool
We recently featured an article on this blog about using a SWOT analysis as a tool to help determine and build your personal brand. With that article being a success we decided to look into creating a tool to help you with a SWOT analysis and the NetWorkIt Personal Analysis Tool was born.
Determine Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
The tool will be a web application that will help you work your way through a SWOT analysis by helping you determine these personal attributes and ideas. After working through your initial four sections you will get a report based on your strengths and weaknesses that will present you with a list of jobs you based on strengths and a list of free courses and readings to help you improve on your weaknesses.
Create a Plan Going Forward
Keep On Working Your Plan
- A list of events and meetups based on what goals you have.
- A registered user version that will allow you to continuously iterate on your plan and work toward many goals.
- A full featured personal brand assistant that will help you create and maintain a brand.
- Tools for creating a brand online and across social media.
Find Out When The Tool Is Live
Work is continuing on our tool and should be released within the next couple of weeks. You can bookmark this blog or article to keep up on updates. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The best way to get updates is by signing up for our mailing list below. You’ll get updates on our product as well as, if you choose, our career development news letter, featuring articles, videos, tools and more to help you get ahead in your career.
Sign Up For Updates
Would You Like